Tarboy Tarboy

Blew my mind.

There better be a sequel, that cliffhanger wants me yearning for more!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

RIGHT ON THE NOSE!

This pretty much sums up ALL the animes on the planet into one general flash. Mis syncing, epic backgrounds for simple actions, weird ooo's and ahh's saying it like they're taking craps, etc.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

LOL!

This made my day! I almost peed my pants from laughter!

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Amazing

Freakin' awesome!

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Reallly Good!

This was awesome! Animation was great, BUT the audio could have been alot better.

Legend of dave Legend of dave

What?

That was horrible, why would you make that? And how in the hell is this for "anyone"?! Change that rating!

barbaa responds:

i made it fur the lulz XD

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

Good, but can be better

The plot is awesome :D The sounds are great! The music is great! But the movements aren't really human, they seem kinda unnatural. And the art it pretty good, but you need to try and shade things with out putting black lines randomly on the things you're trying to shade to make them seem textured. Try making those lines better placed and blend in with the color you're trying to shade.

Smiling Smiling

Very Random, but awesome!

XD That was so funny! It reminded me of spongebob. It could have been alittle longer tho.

KR47: Dog Biscuit KR47: Dog Biscuit

LOL

That was very funny! I would so eat a dog treat for 15.50 and a drink! Awesome job

Halloween - Candy Halloween - Candy

Lol?

Lol, I didnt really get it, try to tell us what the inside joke is about next time.